We are having a very relaxed and chilled Friday here in my house today. Daughter number one has been off school, daughter number two is out for..
This was me getting ready for the 2012 Purley Festival. My baby was soooo tiny then. I am so enjoying getting to know her sweet personality and..
- @LordKenley I do hope you have been fully rehabilitated. Welcome home sir. You have been missed @StephanieDarkes @aniawl Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- check this out and put the dates in your diary, my Croydon neighbours! Here is the line-up for the children's... t.co/P7nnkwvLDu Time ago 12 Hours via Facebook
- @StephanieDarkes That would just be defeatist in the face of my chocolate biscuit compulsion! How r u getting on with your interview? Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter
- @StephanieDarkes I'm trying to lay off the cake too! Thank goodness summer hasn't come; not a stitch of my summer wardrobe still fits me! Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter
- @StephanieDarkes @PurleyFestival @aniawl That looks brilliant! Thank you Ania and Steph x Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @parentinggeek on twitter.
- diana hampo on Putting Myself Down Is Putting My Children Down
- TaraGreen on Savouring the Sublime Moments in Ordinary Days
- Naomi Adams on Savouring the Sublime Moments in Ordinary Days
- Helen Redfern on Savouring the Sublime Moments in Ordinary Days
- TaraGreen on Make a Choice. What Kind of Parent Do You Want to Be?